Ireland’s Capital City of Dublin is located in the Province of Leinster in the East of the Country. Situated on the River Liffey alongside Dublin Bay, this Medieval City is steeped in history with a range of museums, galleries, sight-seeing activities, theatres, concert venues, pubs, restaurants, shopping facilities and much more. Herbert Park Hotel in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, is just a short walk from the City Centre which boasts an array of beautiful scenery, architecture, culture and activities. There is so much to in the Emerald Isle’s Capital City. Click here to find out more!
Some useful information:
- Time zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Language: English is the most widely spoken language. Gaelic Irish is taught in schools and is seen in public signs, road directions and place names.
- Weather: always come prepared with an umbrella and raincoat!
- Public holidays:
St. Patrick's Day
May Bank Holiday
June Bank Holiday
August Bank Holiday
October Bank Holiday
St. Stephen's Day
- Working hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Electrical system: Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC.